Phosphoric Acid Description
Phosphoric acid for sale in Chemate includes food grade and tech grade. With 85% content of H3PO4, we often directly call it 85% phosphoric acid, which can meet your varieties of demands. Phosphoric acid, also known as orthophosphoric acid, monophosphoric acid is a common inorganic acid, which is an important raw material for the production of various phosphate products, such as, stpp, shmp, tsp, etc… In addition, it can also be widely used in food processing, agriculture, medicine and a variety of some other industrial fields. You can know more about this chemical here and if you would like to purchase phosphoric acid for sale from company, inquiry us for quotation now.
Package of Phosphoric Acid for Sale in Chemate
Packaged in IMO approved plastic drums, net 35kgs, 330kgs/plastic drum, or net 1650kgs/IBC tank.
|N.W||G.W||Qty of Drums/20’fcl||Loading|
|1||35kgs/drum||36.5kgs/drum||760drums||Net 26.6MT per 20’fcl|
|2||330kgs/drum||340.5kgs/drum||80drums||Net 26.4MT per 20’fcl|
|3||1650kgs/IBC||1710kgs/IBC||16drums||Net 26.4MT per 20’fcl|
Technical Specifications of Phosphoric Acid
|Food grade||Tech grade|
|Phosphoric acid (H3PO4) content, % ≥||85.0||85.0|
|Arsenic (As) content, % ≤||0.00005||0.0001|
|Fluorine (F) content, % ≤||0.001||—|
|Heavy metal (Pb) content, % ≤||0.0005||0.001|
|Easily oxidized substances (H3PO3) content, % ≤||0.012||—|
|Iron (Fe) content, % ≤||Nil||0.002|
Uses of Phosphoric Acid
Phosphoric Acid Uses in Food And Drinks
As one of the most commonly used food additives, food grade phosphoric acid is usually used as sour agent, yeast nutrition, widely used in the production of cola, beer, candy, salad oil, dairy products, beverages, etc... Phosphates are also the important food additive, which can be used as nutrient enhancer.
Phosphoric Acid Uses in Fertilizer
Fertilizer grade phosphoric acid is the most important raw material for the production of phosphate fertilizer, such as superphosphate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, as well as calcium dihydrogen phosphate feed nutrients. Used as reaction fertilizer in the soil around a granule acidification is generated that improves the utilization of phosphorus applied and available in the rhizosphere. Due to its nitrogen content, it is good for crops that require these nutrients in its initial phase.
Phosphoric Acid Uses in Industrial Fields
- Used for metal surface phosphating treatment, equipped with electrolytic polishing liquid and chemical polishing liquid for polishing aluminum products.
- Used in the printing industry to prepare cleaning agents to remove stains on offset printing plates.
- Used in the production of phosphoric acid refractory cement in the metallurgical industry to increase the life of steel-making furnaces.
- Used in metal antirust paint in coating industry.
- Raw materials for production of phosphorus-containing flame retardants. Also used to the production of phosphate ester, raw material for the production of detergents and pesticides.
- In water treatment. Used as water quality stabilizer and scale inhibitor. Other organic or inorganic phosphates, such as, STPP, SHMP, sodium hypophosphite can be used as dispersant and buffer agent.
Phosphoric Acid Uses in Medicine and Dentistry
- Phosphoric acid can be used to prepare phosphorus-containing drugs, such as sodium glycerophosphate. It is an important ingredient in over the counter medications to combat nausea.
- Mixed with zinc powder, phosphoric acid can form zinc phosphate, which is useful in temporary dental cement. In orthodontics, zinc is used as an etching solution to help clean and roughen the surface of teeth.
- Chemical Formula: H3PO4
- Molar mass: 97.994 g·mol−1
- Density: 1.6845 g⋅cm−3 (25 °C, 85%)
- Melting point: 40–42.4 °C (104.0–108.3 °F; 313.1–315.5 K)
- Boiling point: 212 °C (414 °F; 485 K)
- Solubility: Soluble in water and ethanol
- The higher the concentration and purity of phosphoric acid the higher the crystallinity.
- Ternary medium-strong acid, ionized in three steps, not easy to volatilize, not easy to decompose, has a certain degree of oxidation and the common properties of acid.
- Packaging sealed. Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- The storage temperature shouldn’t exceed 30℃, and the relative humidity shouldn’t exceed 80%.
- It should be separated from flammable substances, alkalis and active metal powders, stored separately, and avoid mixed storage.
- The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage.
- The packaging should be complete at the time of shipment, the loading should be safe.
- During transportation, make sure that the container doesn’t leak, collapse, fall or damage.
- It is strictly prohibited to mix and transport with flammable or combustible materials, alkalis, active metal powders, edible chemicals, etc…
- Transportation vehicles should be equipped with emergency leakage treatment equipment.
- It should be protected from exposure, rain and high temperature during transportation.
Phosphoric Acid Manufacturer And Supplier in China - Chemate
The core competitiveness of phosphoric acid is different due to the different end user goals. For general industrial-grade phosphate products, price and cost are the fundamental reasons that determine the type of phosphoric acid used by customers. For high-end fine phosphate products, because of the higher products value, the raw material cost factor isn’t very sensitive. On the contrary, the price of high-end fine phosphates varies greatly with the purity and quality, which makes prefer the quality when choosing the type of raw material phosphoric acid.
- Quality assurance. We have passed SO9001 international quality standard system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification, CE certification, GB/T28001 certification.
- Variety complete. Phosphoric acid for sale in our company can meet your requirements for different purposes.
- Competitive price, excellent price, timely reply and delivery in time.