Aluminum Sulphate Flake/Granular/Powder
- CAS NO.： 10043-01-3
- HS Code: 28332200
- MF: Al2(SO4)3
- AL2O3 %: ≥17
- Appearance: White powder, flakes, granular
- Package: Net 25 / 50 kg PP bag, 25-27MT per 20’container.
- If you would like to buy sodium sulfate for sale from our company? Inquiry us for the best price now.
Technical Specifications of Aluminum Sulfate for Sale in Chemate
|Insoluble matter in water %
|Heavy metals as Pb %
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)
|Net 25 / 50 kg PP bag, 25-27MT per 20’container.
What Are Uses of Aluminum Sulfate
As flocculant in drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment. When adding it to water, it reacts to from a colloidal precipitate of alumina trihydrate, which absorbs settled bacteria, colloids and other suspended substances. With the increasing of water discharge indicators, the amount of aluminum sulphate used in water treatment has increased. It is also suitable for use in drinking water to decolor and deodorize. Meanwhile, aluminum sulfate water treatment chemical also plays a significant role in the process of removing arsenic by coagulation.
The water in the swimming pool will become turbid for different reasons. If it is because of too much minerals, then using aluminum sulphate to clean the swimming pool is a good choice. Aluminum sulfate crystals have a positive charge when dissolved in water, so it can attract negatively charged debris and turn them into hard lumps, which makes cleaning easier.
Used as a precipitant for rosin gum, wax emulsion and other sizing materials. Also used as a paper sizing agent to enhance the water resistance and impermeability of paper. For that paper is composed of fibers. Unsized paper is water-absorbent and isn’t suitable for writing and printing. In addition, the strength of paper will decrease after absorbing water, which will affect its use. Therefore, about 80% of the paper needs the addition of pulp or coated with some water-resistant substances on the surface of paper. So that the paper has the performance of delaying fluid penetration, achieve the purpose of ink resistance and oil resistance. Aluminum sulphate is a mainly used internal sizing agent in papermaking.
In the fire protection industry, combine it with baking soda and foaming agent to form a foam fire extinguishing agent.
As a raw material for antiperspirant cosmetics.
Used in analytical reagents, such as, mordant, tanning agent, grease decoloring agent, wood preservative.
As a stabilizer for albumin pasteurization.
Also used as raw material for the manufacture of artificial gemstones, high-grade ammonium alum and other aluminates.
In the fuel industry, it can be as a precipitant in the production of chrome yellow and lake dyes. At the same time, it also plays a role of fixing and filler.
In addition, it can be used to adjust the PH value of soil, because it hydrolyzes to produce aluminum hydroxide while producing a small amount of dilute sulfuric acid solution.
Use non-ferrous aluminum sulfate in the production of high-grade paper, high-grade fabrics, food leavening agents, white rubber and leather.
Use hydrated Aluminum Sulfate to synthesize a new type of highly crystalline zeolite material, synthesize aluminum-doped zinc oxide nanorods and spherical alumina powder.
Know More About Aluminum Sulfate
Aluminum sulphate, with the chemical formula of Al2(SO4)3 and CAS NO. 10043-01-3, is a widely used industrial chemical. The chemical is white powder, granular or flake in appearance. In terms of properties, it is soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, odorless and highly hygroscopic. When it comes to applications, it is mostly used in papermaking industry and water treatment. And it can also be used as the internal retention agent of foam fire extinguishers, raw materials for the manufacture of alum, aluminum white, petroleum decolorization, deodorant, and raw materials for certain drugs. In addition, it is the raw material to produce artificial gems and high-grade ammonium alum.
- Firstly, it is produced by pressurization reaction of bauxite and sulfuric acid.
- Secondly, it can be obtained by decomposing alunite, kaolin and alumina-silica raw materials with sulfuric acid.
- Sulfuric acid method. Fistly, crush the bauxite ore to a certain particle size, then add it to a reactor to react with sulfuric acid. Settle the reaction liquid, neutralize the clarified liquid by adding sulfuric acid to neutral or slightly alkaline. Then concentrate it to about 115℃, cool, solidify and crush it to obtain the finished product.
Where to buy aluminum sulphate
- With more than 15 years of production experience in exporting and producing chemicals in various fields, Chemate has developed into a reliable chemical products qupplier.
- Quality assurance. We have the quality Certifications of ISO9001, SGS, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL, etc.
- Reasonable and competitive price. Inquiry us to tell more about your requirements and get the best aluminum sulphate price now.