Soda Ash For Sale in Chemate
- Other names: Sodium carbonate
- Chemical Formula: Na2CO3
- Grade: Industrial grade, food grade
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Cas No.:497-19-8/7542-12-3
- HS Code: 28362000
- EINECS: 231-867-5
- Package: 50kgs/bag (25tons/20ft),
- According to the difference of density and packing degree, soda ash is generally divided into light soda ash and dense soda ash. Dense soda ash is obtained through hydration of light soda ash, and its density and packing degree are higher. Compared with anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium carbonate monohydrate has denser and brighter crystals, and larger and uniform crystal particles.
Technical Specifications of Soda Ash For Sale in Chemate
|Total Alkali (Quality Fraction of Na2Co3 Dry Basis)%≥
|Total Alkali (Quality Fraction of Na2Co3 Wet Basis)%≥
|Nacl (Quality Fraction of Nacl Dry Basis)%≤
|Fe Quality Fraction(Dry Basis)%≤
|Sulfate (Quality Fraction of SO4 dry Basis)%≤
|Water insoluble matter %≤
|Bulk density (g/ml)≥
|180 µm sieving residue w/%
|1.18mm sieving residue w/%
What Are Uses of Soda Ash
- The glass industry is the largest source of consumption of soda ash. Mainly used in float glass, picture tube glass bulb, optical glass, etc.
- In the metallurgical industry, it is used as a smelting flux, a flotation agent for ore dressing, and a desulfurizer in steelmaking and antimony smelting.And the preparation of copper, lead, nickel, tin, uranium, molybdenum and other metals.
- In chemical industry, it is mainly used to produce sodium salt, metal carbonate, baking soda, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, sodium silicate, borax, bleach, filler, detergent, catalyst and dye.
- Soda ash powder is also used in the preparation of refractory materials and glazes in the ceramic industry.
- As a detergent builder, used for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, alkaline agent in tanning leather.
- Used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
- Used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, chemical copper plating, aluminum etching, electropolishing of aluminum and alloys, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic removal of chromium plating and stripping Chromium oxide film, etc. At the same time, it is also used in pre-plating copper, steel plating, steel alloy plating electrolyte.
- In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and increasing the alkalinity of chrome liquid.
- Special reagent for color TV
- In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as antacid and osmotic laxative.
- In the food industry, it is used as a neutralizing agent and a leavening agent, such as in the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce, and pasta foods. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and extensibility. Sodium carbonate can also be used in the production of monosodium glutamate. Contact for details of food grade soda ash for sale in Chemate.
- Benchmark for calibrating acid solutions in quantitative analysis.Determination of aluminum, sulfur, copper, lead and zinc. Test urine and whole blood glucose. Co-solvent for the analysis of silica in cement.
More About Sodium Carbonate
- White odorless powder of granules at room temperature.
- It is easily soluble in water, and the aqueous solution is strongly alkaline. It will absorb moisture and agglomerate in humid air, and slowly absorb carbon dioxide and water. Partially will change to sodium bicarbonate.
- It is hygroscopic, and will gradually absorb 1mol/L of water when placed in the air.Its hydrates include monohydrate, heptahydrate and decahydrate sodium carbonate.
- Soluble in water and glycerin. Solubility varies with temperature. Slightly soluble in absolute ethanol, hardly soluble in propanol.
- The density relative to water is 2.53, and the melting point is 851°C.
- Its aqueous solution is alkaline when hydrolyzed, has certain corrosiveness, can carry out neutralization reaction with acid, generate corresponding salt, and emit carbon dioxide.
- It can be decomposed at high temperature to generate sodium oxide and carbon dioxide.
Sodium carbonate has many functions in detergents. It can adjust pH value and enhance cleaning power. It is widely used in washing powder, dish soap, and many other detergents. So is usually called washing soda.
Washing soda has a pH value of 11, which is more alkaline than sodium bicarbonate. It is a good source of alkalinity that regulates pH and is an active ingredient in softening water. Although sodium bicarbonate can also be used in detergent recipes to remove stains, washing soda has a better stripping effect.
Washing powder. Adding an appropriate amount of washing soda to washing powder can enhance cleaning power, remove dirt and scale, and increase foam. At the same time, soda ash can also neutralize the acidic components in the laundry detergent, improve the washing effect, and make the clothes cleaner.
Dish soap. Adding soda ash to dishwashing liquid can remove oil stains. Sodium carbonate can neutralize oily components in wash water, making it easier to disperse, thereby improving cleaning results.
Detergents. Adding an appropriate amount of soda ash powder to the detergents can effectively remove scales and neutralize acidic substances, which is especially effective in cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and other occasions. Washing soda can quickly dissolve and break down the dirt structure, resulting in better cleaning results.
If you are planning to purchase soda ash for sale in bulk, please inquiry us.
Adjust pH. Since the detergent itself is alkaline, the washing water contains a lot of acidic components, such as grease and sweat stains. If alkaline substances are not used for neutralization, the washing effect will be affected. Soda ash can continuously release alkaline ions during the washing process and neutralize acidic substances, thereby adjusting the pH value of the washing liquid and improving the cleaning effect.
Enhanced cleaning power. As an alkaline substance, washing soda can destroy the structure of grease and other dirt, making it easier to separate from water, thereby enhancing the cleaning power of detergents and playing the role of decontamination and descaling.
At present, the production process of soda ash powder is mainly divided into the trona method and the synthetic ammonia method. The synthetic ammonia method is further divided into the ammonia-soda method and the combined-soda method.
The ammonia-soda method enables continuous production, improves the utilization rate of table salt, and makes the product pure in quality, so the product is called soda ash. It uses salt, limestone and ammonia as raw materials to produce soda ash. The production method has the advantages of easy availability of raw materials, low price, continuous production, large production capacity and high product purity. However, the utilization rate of sodium chloride is low, and the theoretical conversion rate is low.
The combined soda production method is a method of combining the ammonia soda method and the synthetic ammonia method to produce two products of soda ash and ammonium chloride at the same time. It retains the advantages of the ammonia-soda method, eliminates its disadvantages, and increases the utilization rate of table salt to 96%. Its raw materials are table salt, nitrogen and carbon dioxide. The method has the characteristics of high raw material utilization rate, good quality and low cost.
Naturally, the production methods of alkali can be divided into three types, sesqui-alkali process, brine carbonization process, and water-alkali process. All of them produce soda ash through processes such as alkali mining, dissolution, and calcination.
Oil is a long-chain carboxylic acid, usually a mixture. The grease undergoes a saponification reaction with an alkali aqueous solution at high temperature to generate sodium carboxylate that is soluble in water, thereby removing the grease. The main components of soda ash are sodium hydroxide and sodium carbonate, which are highly alkaline. After contact with oil, it can quickly decompose grease and chemically decompose it into alkaline soap and other compounds. These alkaline compounds play an excellent role in decomposing and dissolving oil stains, making oil stains that are originally difficult to clean easier to remove.
- Leading and reliable soda ash supplier in China with more than 15 years of export experience.
- We can provide different grades of sodium carbonate for varioususes.
- Reasonable and competitive price. Prices vary greatly due to various factors. Feel free to inquiry us for the price of soda ash for sale in our company at any time.
- Strong supply capacity to ensure timely delivery.