Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate SDIC
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate, also known as, sodium troclosene, SDIC and NaDCC, is a commonly used disinfectant and water purifying agent. As the sodium salt of chlorinated hydroxytriazine, SDIC chemical is the form of hypochlorous acid as a source of free available chlorine. It has strong oxidizing properties and strong killing effect on various pathogenic microorganisms such as viruses, bacterial spores and fungi. Sodium dichloroisocyanurate disinfectant is a kind of bactericide with wide application range and high efficiency. Cheamte can supply sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablets/granular/powder and sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate with high quality. Inquiry us to get the reasonable and competitive price now.
Technical Specifications of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate in Our Company
|Effective chlorine content,% ≥||60||56|
|PH, 1% aqueous solution||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0|
|Unsolvable matter ％≤||0.1||0.1|
|Particle size||Granule (8-30mesh;20-60mesh); Tablets (20g; 5g;1g)|
|Packaging||25kg/pp bag; 1000kg/pp bag; 25kg/plastic drum; 50kg/plastic drum; 50kg/fibre drum.|
What Are Features of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate SDIC
- Strong sterilization ability. The effective chlorine content of NaDCC disinfectant for sale in our company is 56%-60%. When at 20ppm, the sterilization rate can reach 99%. And it has strong killing effect on various bacteria, algae, fungi and germs.
- Low toxicity. It is safe to use for the disinfection of food and drinking water.
- Wide range of applications. It can be used not only in the food and beverage processing industry, drinking water disinfection, cleaning and disinfection in public places, but also in industrial circulating water treatment, household sanitation and disinfection, and disinfection in aquaculture.
- High availability of available chlorine. The solubility of sodium dichloroisocyanurate in water is very high, per 100ml of water at 25℃ can dissolove 30g SDIC chemical. Even in an aqueous solution with a water temperature as low as 4℃, it can quickly release all the available chlorine it contains, so that its disinfection and sterilization effects can be fully utilized.
- Good stability. Because the triazine ring in the molecule of chlorinated isocyanuric acid is relatively stable, the property of sodium troclosene is very stable. According to the measurement, after storing the dried NaDCC in the warehouse, the loss of available chlorine is less than 1% after 1 year.
- Convenient packaging and transportation. We can supply SDIC powder/SDIC granular and SDIC tablet for customers to choose depends on their demands.
What Are Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Uses
Adding sodium dichloroisocyanurate to the swimming pool water can make the pool water clear and clean, the pool wall is smooth, and there are no adherents, inhibit the growth of algae and other microorganisms. It has the advantages of obvious bactericidal effect, long-lasting and stability, has no effect on the raw water, no residual disinfectant, no resistance to drugs, and no harmful substances to the human body.
Adding an appropriate amount of Sodium dichloroisocyanurate powder/granularto drinking water can quickly kill various germs, viruses and other microorganisms. In addition, it can destroy pollutant molecules such as hydrogen sulfide in the water, and eliminate its color and odor. Also has a significant effect on the killing of inflammatory virus and coliform bacteria.
It is used for isinfection and sterilization of equipment used in the production process. Some catering industries, such as cold drink shops, tea houses, restaurants often use SDIC solution to sanitize trays, bowls, tablecloths, hand towels and other tableware. The use of NaDCC disinfectant can maintain the hygiene of tableware and food processing equipment, eliminate stains, mildew, and odor caused by protein, prevent disease transmission.
In the heat exchange equipment used in the production process of many thermal power plants, petroleum refineries, and chemical plants, algae is very easy to multiply and breed a lot of dirt. It is necessary to use a fungicide to effectively treat the algae in the cooling water. Sodium dichloroisocyanuric is a commonly used cooling water fungicide, which can effectively inhibit the growth of algae microorganisms in the cooling water, and keep the water quality in the circulating water system in good condition for a long time. The most important is that it has little erosion to industrial equipment.
Adding an appropriate amount of NaDCC to household dishwashing detergents can increase the function of the detergent and enable it to play the role of anti-virus and sterilization. The effect is very significant when cleaning stains containing protein and fruit juice. Soaking the tableware in water with an appropriate amount of dichloroisocyanuric acid for 2 minutes can kill 100% of Escherichia coli. After soaking and disinfecting for 8 minutes, the survival rate of Bacillus is reduced to only 2%. After 15 minutes, the hepatitis B virus will be completely killed.
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate can uniformly release hypochlorous acid in the aqueous solution, interact with the protein molecules in the wool flake layer, destroy some of the bonds in the protein molecules, and change the molecular structure to prevent wool from shrinking. In addition, adding SDIC chemical to the detergent can effectively prevent the occurrence of wool adhesion and pilling when washing wool products.
The hypochlorous acid released by NaDCC in the aqueous solution can change some of the chromophoric groups in the fiber, through the addition reaction with its conjugate bond, destroy the original pigment in the fiber, and change the wavelength of light absorbed by the fiber, thereby achieving the purpose of bleaching. In addition, SDIC has a slower rate of damage to the molecular structure of natural fibers and synthetic fibers, and the strength of the fiber will not be greatly affected.
Sodium troclosene can be used as the main ingredient, and add an appropriate amount of stabilizers and accelerators to make the three uniformly mixed and form a disinfectant aqueous solution. Using it to sterilize the silkworm body and their living environment can quickly kill the viruses, fungi and bacteria that affect the silkworm. Compared with traditional disinfectants for silkworms, the disinfectants with SDIC chemical as the main component have higher solubility, more stability, and longer duration of efficacy. Moreover, it has almost no effect on the growth and development of silkworms.
Used for water disinfection of aquatic products such as fish, shrimp, crab and frog, it can quickly kill bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms in the water body, and can also prevent and treat viral diseases of fish. It also has certain applications in the disinfection of fish species and fish utensils. Drinking water disinfected by sodium dichloroisocyanurate is beneficial to the health of the chickens and greatly improves the survival rate of the chickens.
About Our Company
- Reliable and professional manufacturer and exporter. With more than 15 years of production experience, we have our own production base and fully automated production line.
- Quality guaranteed. We have strict quality management certification, such as ISO 9001, SGS, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL, etc. Whether it is the selection of raw materials or every link in the production process, there is a dedicated quality inspection department to control the quality.
- Wide range of export countries. Our chemicals for wide range of applications have been exported to many countries and regions all over the world, such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Romania, Brazil, and many other countries in Southeast Asia, Middle East, South America, Europe, etc.
- Competitive price and excellent service. With no third party, the price is cheaper. Feel free to inquiry us for sodium dichloroisocyanurate price, we will reply you quickly.