Sodium Lignosulfonate SLS Powder
- CAS NO.: 8061-51-6
- HS Code: 38040000
- MF: C20H24Na2O10S2
- Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
- Lignosulphonate content (%): 60 Min
- Package: Net 25kg PP bags; 550kg jumbo bags.
- Applications: Used as concrete water reducing agent in construction industry; Additive for coal water slurry; Used as a reinforcing agent for refractory materials and ceramic bodies;Used in dye industry and pesticide processing; Used in drilling industry.
Technical Specifications of Sodium Lignosulfonate for Sale in Our Company
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Dry Matter %||92 min|
|Lignosulphonate %||60 min|
|Moisture %||7 max|
|Water-insoluble matter %||0.5 max|
|Sulfate (as Na2SO4) %||4 max|
|Content of Ca and Mg %||0.4 max|
|Total reducing matter %||4 max|
|Content of Fe %||0.1 max|
|Packing||Net 25kg PP bags; 550kg jumbo bags;|
What Are Main Performance of Ligosulphonate Powder Water Reducer in Concrete
- Improve concrete performance. The addition of lignosulfonate powder can reduce water consumption by 10-15%, increase strength by 10-20% in 28 days, and increase strength by about 10% in one year.
- Saving cement consumption. When the strength and slump of the concrete are similar, the cement can be saved by about 10%.
- Improve the workability of concrete. When the amount of cement and water used in the concrete remain unchanged, the slump of low-plasticity concrete can be increased by about two times.
- Retarding effect. After adding 0.25% sodium lignin sulfonate, when the slump of the concrete is basically the same, the initial setting time of ordinary cement is delayed by 1-2 hours, slag cement is cement is 2-4 hours, and the final setting time is 2 hours for ordinary cement and slag cement is 2-3 hours.
- Reduce the early hydration heat of cement. Comapred to that without the addition of sodium lignosulphonate, the appearance time of the exothermic peak is delayed.
- Increase the air content of concrete. The air content of blank concrete is about 1%, and the air content of concrete mixed with 0.25% lignosulfonate acid sodium saltis about 2.3%.
- The secrete water rate is reduced. Under the condition that the slump of concrete is basically the same, the secrete water rate of admixed with lignosulphonate acid sodium salt can be reduced by more than 30%.
- Dry shrinkage performance. At the initial stage, compared with the concrete without the addition of sodium lignosulfonate, it was basically close to or slightly reduced, and at 28 days and later, it increased slightly, but the increase did not exceed 0.01% (0.01mm/m).
- Improve the compactness of concrete and improve the impermeability of concrete.
- No chlorine salt, no corrosion hazard to steel bars.
What Are Applications of Sodium Lignosulfonate SLS Chemical
The addition of sodium lignosulfonate into concrete will cause the hydrophobic groups to be adsorbed on the surface of the cement particles, making the cement negatively charged. Because cement particles with the same charge repel and disperse each other under the action of the charge repulsion. The flocculent structure formed in the initial stage of water addition becomes a dispersed structure. Thus release the free water in the flocculated aggregate, thereby achieving the purpose of a water reducing agent.
With the addition of sodium lignosulfonate, there are fewer capillary pores left by the evaporation of free water, and the internal structure is dense. That is to say, the reduction of porosity is obviously conducive to the improvement of concrete strength. At the same time, it also improve the size and distribution of the pore structure of cement. The speed of crystal growth is delayed and the crystal growth is more complete, so more fibrous crystals are interspersed with each other to form a strong network structure, which significantly increases the strength of the concrete. Therefore, mixing lignosulfonate acid sodium salt water-reducing agent in concrete can reduce the water consumption of the concrete mixture, reduce the water-cement ratio, improve workability, facilitate pumping, and improve concrete strength, compactness and durability.
The addition of sodium lignosulfonate in the process of preparing coal water slurry can increase the output of the mill, maintain the normal state of the pulping system, reduce the power consumption of the slurry, and increase the concentration of the coal water slurry. During the gasification process, the oxygen consumption and coal consumption decrease, but the cold gas efficiency increases. The coal water slurry can reduce the viscosity and reach a certain degree of stability and fluidity.
In the manufacturing process of large-size wall and floor tiles and refractory bricks, the water reducer can make the raw material particles of the green body firmly bond. And it can increase the strength of the dry green body by more than 20%-60%.
When as a dispersant and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes, it can increase the color power of the dye, make the coloring more uniform, and shorten the time of dye grinding. In pesticide processing, it can be used as filler, dispersant and suspending agent, greatly improving the suspension rate and wetting performance of wettable powder.
It can be used for pressing spheroids of iron ore powder, lead-zinc ore powder, pulverized coal, and coke powder. Also for pressing of cast iron and cast steel sand molds, extrusion molding of mud brick walls and floor tiles.
Improve fluidity in crude oil transportation and reduce energy consumption. In petroleum products, it is as a cleaning agent, dispersant, high-alkaline additive, anti-rust agent, anti-static agent, emulsifying viscosity reducer, wax removing agent, etc.
Blending Lignin and its derivatives with polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) and other olefin polymer materials can improve the stability, strength and anti-photolysis properties of the material.
why Choose Our Company
- More than 15 years of export experience. We can make the business become professional & simple & easy.
- Quality guaranteed. ISO/BV/SGS can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- Excellent Service. Our sales Managers can customize the order for your specific market and help you save cost.
- Timely Response. All the feedback from customers will be treated seriously and promptly. Purchase high quality products from reliable sodium lignosulfonate manufacturers&supplier – Chemate. Inquiry us for the latest sodium lignosulfonate price now.