What Is Orange Iron Oxide
Orange iron oxide is the mixture of yellow iron oxide pigment and red iron oxide pigment. With the common performance of iron oxide pigment, it can be used in varieties of bricks, cement, paint and coating, plastic, rubber, etc… The iron oxide orange for sale in Chemate Group with good pigment characteristics, such as, high tinting power, high hiding power, good dispersion, excellent light and weather resistance and bright color is your best choice. If you would like to know more details about this pigment powder and get the quotation, feel free to send us inquiry for the latest and competitive price now, we will reply you very quickly.
|Item||Unit||Index Value||Test Method|
|Res.on 325 mesh||%||≤0.3||ISO787-7|
|Water soluble salts||%||≤0.3||ISO787-3|
|Particle size BET||µm||Irregular||Eletron Micrographs|
|Tinting Strength(Compared with Standard)||%||95-105||ISO787-24|
|Color Difference ΔE (Compared with Standard)||≤1.0||ISO787-1|
Dilute Color（TiO2: orange iron oxide=5:1）
Iron Oxide Orange 960
What Are The Applications of Orange Iron Oxide Pigment
- As a crystalline iron oxide compound, synthetic iron oxide orange with fine powder particles, is insoluble in water and alcohol, but soluble in acid. Its tinting power, hiding power, light resistance, weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance are good, as well as the non-toxic and non-hazardous features. All the excellent characteristics makes it widely used in a variety of fields.
- Applied to paint and coating, the high temperature resistance can be up to 200℃, to ensure three years of colorfast.
- It can be widely used for the coloring of various building floors, such as marble floors, terrazzo floors, and has a good improvement effect on cement buildings and exterior wall coatings.
How Is it Made
- Crystal seed preparation. Take a certain amount of ferrous sulfate-containing wastewater produced during the production of iron oxide yellow, stir and add add liquid caustic soda. Then make the temperature increase under normal temperature conditions and keep the temperature stable. After reaching a certain PH value, the air is oxidized until the PH value doesn’t change over time, and a special seed crystal is prepared.
- After the preparation of crystal seed is completed, adjust the PH value to 4-5. On this basis, add 5-8 times the volume of ferrous salts in terms of growth factors. Increase the temperature, drop in dilute ammonia to make it oxidize. When it is determined that there is no Fe2+, stop oxidation, keep it warm. Finally, after filtering, washing and drying, orange iron oxide pigments with different tones are obtained.
- The crystal seed particles prepared by this process are large, which solves the shortcoming of high oil absorption and reaches the use standard of iron oxide orange. This process is the idea of preparing red iron oxide by sulphate oxidation. The process conditions are relatively mature and easy to operate.
Orange Iron Oxide Manufacturer And Supplier - Chemate
- Rich experience in scientific and production. Chemate Group has a complete structure and a professional technical research team.
- Advanced technology and production equipment, as well as special quality inspection department, which can guarantee the high quality of orange iron oxide and other products produced by our company.
- Competitive price, excellent pre-sale and after-sale service. Chemate will be your reliable supplier and partner.