>>> Iron Oxide Red 190 Description
- CAS No.: 1309-37-1
- EINECS No.: 215-168-2
- Customers can find other iron oxide red models, such as, red 101, 110, 130,etc…
- The picture has color difference, the actual color is subject to the actual product.
>>> Technical Specification
|Item||Unit||Index Value||Test Method|
|Res.on 325 mesh||%||≤0.3||ISO787-7|
|Water soluble salts||%||≤0.3||ISO787-3|
|Particle size BET||µm||0.13||Eletron Micrographs|
|Tinting Strength(Compared with Standard)||%||95-105||ISO787-24|
|Color Difference ΔE (Compared with Standard)||≤1.0||ISO787-1|
>>> Advantages of Iron Oxide Red 190
- Excellent light resistance, high temperature resistance, resistant to atmospheric influences, polluted gases and all alkalis.
- High hiding power and strong tinting power, as well as good dispersibility.
- Excellent rust resistance.
- Bright color, natural and fine powder, no oil permeability and water permeability, no poisons.
- This pigment produced by Chemate has undergone multiple equipment testing. Quality can be guaranteed.
- Construction Industry. Coloring of artificial marble, ground terrazzo, colored glaze, ceramics, colored bricks, colored tiles, colored cement products.
- Paint and coatings. Anti-rust paint pigment, coloring pigment of iron red, purple-brown, coloring of interior and exterior wall paint.
- Plastic and leather. Coloring of polyolefin, nylon, polystyrene, epoxy resin.
- Other applications. Used as coloring agent and filler in artificial leather, leather shoes, rubber and paper.